Scale & Hard Water Deposit Remover
Jackhammer™ is a fast acting scale and hard water deposit remover specially designed for boats and other marine equipment, but can be utilized wherever scale or hard water deposits appear. Jackhammer™ is a fully formulated ready-to-use blend of safe, natural organic acids, surfactants and a biobased humectant. This innovative blend begins working immediately and has a much slower evaporation rate so it doesn’t dry out after application. Clean-up is quick and easy, simply rinse with water. Jackhammer™ is biodegradable and, when pH neutralized, is safe for disposal in most municipalities.
Safe for use on glass, painted surfaces, aluminum, chrome, steel, fiberglass and plastic.
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Safe, Organic Acids
- Water based
- Does not harm skin
- Does not harm paint
- Non-corrosive when used as directed
- No health hazards
1) Clean surface to remove oils/dirt.
2) Apply solution to boat, equipment, tools or surface to be cleaned by brush or spray. Start from the bottom and work upwards.
3) Allow cleaner to penetrate and dissolve scale for 30 minutes.
4) Rinse clean with fresh water.
5) Re-apply if necessary.
NOTE: Jackhammer™ is mildly acidic and will etch concrete; it is best to apply on a non-concrete surface. Rinse well immediately if Jackhammer™ comes in contact with concrete.
FREE Shipping option to lower 48 states!